Priden is one of the leading engineering companies in the country and has the knowledge and skillset to deliver solutions for any project across an array of manufacturing spectrums. We work with some of the biggest names in the industry, who trust us to find an engineering solution no matter what the job.
Our 100-strong workforce consists of some of the best engineers in the business, who work alongside our project managers and designers to deliver a complete service from consultancy, through to design and build. No matter what the brief, our innovative teams can work with you to find an engineering solution to any request you throw at us – it’s basically what we do best.
For the Food and Industrial Engineering Division we cover a wide array of products which we can design specifically for our clients needs.
The list includes:
Liquid Filling lines using volumetric, flow meter and weigh cells. We also manufacture powder filling lines for dry products into jars, containers, tubs or boxes.
Special Application Conveyors
Split Level Conveyor – watch our video to see this in action.
- Component assembly conveyors systems
- Bag levelling and pouch squeezing conveyors
- Jig conveyors
- Trimming, inspection and packing systems
- Flume and pump conveying
- Screw augers
- Metal detection belts
- Automated distribution conveyors
- Overhead chain conveyors
- Integrated weigh cell conveyors
- Stainless steel and mild steel construction
- PU, PVC, ruber, steel, chain and wire belts
- Fixed, variable and indexing drive options
- Ingress protection from IP54 to IP67
- Open or closed framed fabrication
Let us help you find a solution
Interested in finding out more about Bespoke Design?
Speak to our friendly Food Industrial Engineering Team.