Tailored Bulk Blowing Rigid Vehicles
Like our trailers, our bulk blowing rigid vehicles are some of the most robust on the market. Further proof of this is the volume of body swaps we carry out – swapping original bodies onto new chassis many times over. Our bulk blowing rigid vehicles benefit from lightweight aluminum body designs that have been developed over many years.
Our monocoque and plank bodies achieve optimum weight to strength ratio, satisfying any demands for maximum payload and longevity.
We have worked on a wide range of chassis configurations, we also have the prestige of building the first bulk blowers on the Scania, DAF, Volvo & Renault tridem chassis configurations. We have also recently fitted blowing equipment for DAF on their new FAQ chassis, which will be used as a demonstration vehicle across the country.
All bodywork for our bulk blowing rigid vehicles can be tailored to your own operational requirements.
Our versatile designs mean that operators are able to transport animal feed, coal, biofuels and even pet bedding.
- TIPSAFE – health and safety system
- INFLOW – Self loading Sucker Blower System
- Partition doors & locks sited to suit your requirements
- Painting and full livery application to your requirements
- Rollover sheeting systems, electric, manual, clearspan are just a few options
- Auto lubrication systems to ensure all major components are serviced
- Self-contained or portable dust extraction systems
- Tipping, walking floor & non tipping solutions
- All chassis configurations catered for.
Let us help you find a solution
Interested in finding out more about Bulk Blowing Rigid Vehicles?
Speak to our friendly Pneumatic Vehicles Team.