Bulk Blowing Trailers
Priden bulk blowing trailers are some of the most robust feed trailers on the market.
Our team of engineers and designers can work with you from concept through to completion, guiding you on the right choice of vehicle specification based on your operational needs.
Our versatile designs mean that operators are able to transport animal feed, coal, biofuels, and even pet bedding.
The lightweight aluminum body designs include monocoque and plank bodies that have been developed over many years to achieve optimum weight to strength ratio, satisfying any demands for maximum payload and longevity.
All bulk blowing trailers can be tailored to your own operational requirements.
- VSE electric rear steering system (single & twin steer options)
- Remote control for electric steering systems
- Rod rear steer axle options
- Disc or Drum Brakes
- A range of water cooled diesel engine options
- Hydraulically driven trailer for optimum weight saving and noise reduction
- TIPSAFE – health and safety system
- INFLOW – Self loading Sucker Blower System
- Partition doors & locks – sited to suit your requirements
- Painting and full livery application to your requirements
- Rollover sheeting systems, electric, manual, clearspan are just a few of the options
- Auto lubrication systems to ensure all major components are serviced
- Self-contained or portable dust extraction systems available
- Tipping, walking floor & non-tipping solutions.
Let us help you find a solution
Interested in finding out more about Bulk Blowing Trailers?
Speak to our friendly Pneumatic Vehicles Team.