At Priden we know the disruption which can be caused to a business by poorly-designed fuel tank. Which is why we do everything to ensure that this never happens with our products.
You see, all of our fuel tanks are designed and engineered to the highest possible standard and are put through the most rigorous testing processes currently available. We use the latest 3D CAD modelling for all our designs and carry out regular methodical design reviews and tests to ensure that our fuel tanks are 100% efficient. We are happy to admit we are pedantic to say the least.
However, our attention to detail means that our design team does the hard work so you don’t have to. And on top of this we can guarantee they will create a faultless product to meet your requirements, no matter how bespoke they are.
In addition to supplying new fuel tanks, we can also manufacture replacement fuel tanks for all vehicle types. Plus, you can take comfort in the fact we are VCA registered and can offer full Type Approval for all our products, which can either be supplied or fitted at our premises and can suit all manufacturers of chassis.
So it’s safe to say we pretty much have it covered.
A quick guide to the key benefits of our fuel tanks:
- All are manufactured to the highest standard in aluminum, stainless steel or mild steel
- All tanks are supplied with Type Approval Certification (R34)
- Supplied JIT to meet your production requirements
- Supply direct to OEM and dealer networks
- Manufactured with either Standard/Posilock/identic Fill Options
- Full 3D design service which ensures products are correct first time
- Aluminium tanks are built to order and are usually available one week from order receipt.
- All tanks are built to customers specific requirements with further services offering repair or conversions to existing customers tanks.
Let us help you find a solution
Interested in finding out more about Fuel Tanks?
Speak to our friendly Truck & Bus Team.